CB Winfield Questionable For Sunday’s Game
Vikings CentralShop for Vikings Gear
Buy Vikings Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. (AP) — Minnesota Vikings cornerback Antoine Winfield has been listed as questionable for Sunday’s game at St. Louis because of a knee injury.
Winfield was held out of practice again on Friday, but coach Leslie Frazier said the 35-year-old should be all right to face the Rams. Frazier, however, said the team will consider limiting Winfield’s playing time, depending on how he feels this weekend. Winfield had lingering soreness in the knee this week, prompting the team to hold the veteran out as a precaution.
Winfield has enjoyed one of his best seasons in the NFL, as the Vikings have managed his workload to keep him fresh. He played in only five games last year, due to a neck problem and then a broken collarbone.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)