Vikings CB Cook To Play For Vikings On Sunday
Vikings CentralShop for Vikings Gear
Buy Vikings Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. (AP) — The Minnesota Vikings will have cornerback Chris Cook on the field in Houston, after a six-game absence because of a broken right arm.
Coach Leslie Frazier said after Friday’s practice that Cook will play Sunday against the Texans. Cook was placed on injured reserve with a designation to return, and this is the first week he’s eligible to be reinstated to the active roster. The Vikings didn’t immediately make a corresponding move to make room.
This is the third straight season that Cook has missed significant time. He had knee problems his rookie year and legal trouble last season.
Also, defensive end Brian Robison returned to practice Friday. He has a sprained right shoulder.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)