Crews Fight House Fire In Apple Valley
APPLE VALLEY, Minn. (WCCO) — Crews responded to the scene of an Apple Valley house fire on New Year’s Day afternoon.
According to authorities, the fire was reported at a residence near 134th Street and Havelock.
Firefighters said it appeared that there had been a partial roof collapse over the house’s garage, with flames showing from the damaged area.
A neighbor talked with WCCO and said that everyone in the house got out safe. The neighbor said the house had two adults, two children and two dogs living there.
It was not immediately clear what sparked the fire.