Police Investigate Shooting In Brooklyn Park
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Brooklyn Park Police are investigating a shooting that injured one person.
Officers responded around 12:44 a.m. Sunday to the intersection of Brookdale Drive and Welcome Avenue North on a reported shooting.
Officers located a man at the intersection with injuries. He was transported to North Memorial Hospital in an unknown condition.
No arrests have been made in this case. If you know anything, you are asked to call police.