Filed underSeen On WCCO-TV
Title: Digital Sales Manager
PURPOSE OF POSITION: Responsible for all digital sales and opportunities relating to streaming and digital for the TV and Radio website: http://minnesota.cbslocal.com.
- Strategically creates and executes plan to achieve revenue goals.
- Creates cross-media packages, establishes best practices, internal evangelizing and coaching; training station salespeople and co-pitching target clients/agencies.
- Involvement in digital sales execution, including successful communication with all internal and external stake-holders in the process (sales reps, station web masters, third party ad networks).
- Manages all digital inventory and communicates what is sold and available to sales staff.
- Ability to work as a consultative salesperson for client to creatively solve client’s digital marketing challenges.
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
- A self-starter and team leader with experience in the media/internet industry who can create revenue from our digital properties.
- Persuasiveness, sales ability, results-oriented, ability to demonstrate leadership and team values.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; excellent presentation skills.
- Direct and agency contacts in the interactive world.
- Organization and multitasking are a must.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelors degree and a minimum 3-5 year in online media sales/marketing experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) with the ability to develop polished sales presentations.
- Familiarity with prevailing Internet technologies such as html, streaming media, ad tagging, Flash, podcasting/blogging, RSS, etc. (No coding experience required.)
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Click here to apply online.
(NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE)
It is the policy of CBS to afford equal opportunity to all, to discriminate against none, to take affirmative action to promote equal employment and advancement opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran’s status, marital status, or height or weight.