Prince Unveils New Website And New Song
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – When purple rains, purple pours.
Hot off the heels of Prince’s multi-evening stand at the Dakota Jazz Club in downtown Minneapolis, and fresh from the announcement that Prince will be honored with the Billboard Music Awards Icon Award this May, Prince is now treating fans to a new website and a new song.
The new website can be found at 20pr1nc3.com, and currently features a video teasing a new song called “Screwdriver” (featuring the refrain “I’m your driver, you’re my screw”), as well as two other videos. The first video appears to be teasing video footage from Prince’s concerts at the Montreux Jazz Festival a few years back. The other is a video teasing a new album from protege Andy Allo.
The rest of the website simply promises: “Stay tuned.”
Prince’s Icon Award will be presented on May 19 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The presentation will be on live TV.