1 Hospitalized After A Shooting In Brooklyn Park
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — One person is in the hospital after a shooting in Brooklyn Park.
Brooklyn Park Police were dispatched to the 1800 block of Pearson Parkway, around 4:26 a.m. Sunday morning, after receiving a 911 call of a shooting inside a home.
Officers responded to the scene and learned a man had been shot by another man after an argument. Police say the two men know each other and this was not a random shooting.
The victim was transported to North Memorial Medical Center for treatment and is in critical condition.
The man who fired the shots was also transported to the hospital for a suspected heart problem, and is in the custody of police.
No arrests have been made.