Catch The Sled Dogs At The Wildlife Science Center
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Some sled dogs have fur that can withstand temperatures 55 degrees below zero.
And that’s just one of the fun facts learned while visiting the Wildlife Science Center.
For Sandy Hagan, dogs are his hobby and passion.
“They teach me to be patient, they teach me to bite my lip instead of hollering at them,” he said.
Hagan is one of a number of mushers who will bring his dog team to the Wildlife Science Center’s Winter Festival on Saturday.
Executive Director Peggy Callahan says it’s also a chance to get outside and see what Minnesota has to offer.
“This is a special day where they get to see the wolves, and all the animals,” she said.