Off The Menu Recipes From Dara Moskowitz Grumdahl: 3/9/13
Each week on “Off The Menu” with Dara Moskowitz Grumdahl, she’ll share one of her favorite easy recipes that you can make at home. This week, a New Orleans classic that you can easily make in your own kitchen!
Easy Bananas Foster:
- Put 2 tablespoons of butter in a pan
- Add 1/2 cup sugar, and 1/4 cup rum.
- Cook for about 6-10 minutes, until bubbly and well integrated.
- Add 3 bananas, peeled, cut into two-inch or so diagonals.
- Cook till warmed through, 2-5 minutes.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla or coffee ice-cream.
If you have a recipe idea or a question for Dara, send a note here! Listen for more great recipes and restaurant ideas each Saturday morning at 11:00 on “Off The Menu”!