Police: Missing Mankato Teen Found Dead
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Authorities say they have found the body of a 16-year-old boy with a medical condition who had been missing since Sunday morning.
The Mankato Police Department said William Wild was found dead in Riverfront Park along West Rock Street at about 9 p.m. Monday. He had been missing since 9 a.m. Sunday.
Police said they do not suspect foul play in the case, and it appeared Wild died as a result of a self-inflicted injury.
He was believed to have left on his own, and his family was concerned about a medical condition.
Authorities did not elaborate on the manner of death.