Wild Recall Veilleux From AHL For 4th Line Spark
Minnesota Wild CentralShop for Wild Gear
Buy Wild Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — The Minnesota Wild have altered their lineup in search of a spark in their first-round playoff series against the Chicago Blackhawks.
Stephane Veilleux replaced Zenon Konopka on the fourth line for Game 3 on Sunday. The Blackhawks won the first two games in Chicago. Veilleux skated with Torrey Mitchell and Mike Rupp.
Before the game, the Wild recalled three forwards from their AHL affiliate: Mikael Granlund, Jake Dowell and Veilleux. Dowell and Veilleux, both veterans, spent most of the season with Houston. Granlund was sent to the Aeros after struggling through the first few weeks of his NHL career with the Wild.
Veilleux and Pierre-Marc Bouchard are the only players around who played on each of Minnesota’s previous playoff teams in 2003, 2007 and 2008.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)