Police Release Sketch Of Bunker Hills Park Assault Suspect
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – The Anoka County Sheriff’s Office has released a sketch of the suspect who reportedly assaulted and robbed a 17-year-old girl in Bunker Hills Park earlier this week.
The incident happened at around 5:12 p.m. Tuesday. The victim told police she was walking with another person that day when they separated and left in different directions. She was checking text messages on her cell phone when the suspect apparently came up running behind her.
Authorities said the suspect grabbed her with force and dragged her into woods nearby. He told her not to scream or he would kill her. The suspect assaulted the victim and robbed her before running off.
The suspect is described as a while male about 25 to 35 years old with medium height and a slender build, weighing about 175 to 200 pounds. He has dark hair and scruffy unshaven look, but not a full beard. He was also wearing light-colored cargo pants and a T-shirt. No vehicle was seen.
Anyone with information on the incident or who can identify the man is asked to call the Anoka County Sheriff’s Office.