Tips For A Stellar Container Garden
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Thrillers, fillers and spillers.
No, we’re not talking about the latest horror flick — those words actually refer to plants.
Susie Bachman from Bachman’s Floral explains how they will help to make the perfect container garden.
First, your container needs drainage, so make sure a couple holes can let the water flow through. Then, toss in good potting soil.
The thriller goes in the back and is the statement. Filler goes around the edge, and then you want a spiller that cascades over the side of the pot and adds flair.