Plane Veers Of DC Runway, Gets Stuck In Mud
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
WASHINGTON (AP) — Airport officials say a plane leaving Reagan National Airport veered off the runaway and its wheels got stuck in the mud.
Delta Flight 1763 heading to Minneapolis got its landing gear on the right side stuck in the mud Monday afternoon. There were no injuries.
Airport spokesman Chris Paolino tells The Washington Post that passengers have been removed from the aircraft and crews were working to free the wheels.
Delta spokesman Michael Thomas said passengers were to be put on another plane Monday evening. He did not know how many passengers and crew were on the MD-90 aircraft.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)