WI Patrol: 17-Year-Old Girl Ejected From Rollover Crash, Dies
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
BLOOMER, Wis. (WCCO) — A 17-year-old Wisconsin girl died Thursday morning after she was ejected from her car as it rolled over near Bloomer, Wis., authorities say.
According to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation, Shayla Story, of Bloomer, was traveling southbound on STH 40 around a curve when she rolled over at about 10:41 a.m.
Not wearing her seatbelt, she was ejected from the car and died while in flight to St. Mary’s Hospital in Rochester.
The crash remains under investigation by the Wisconsin State Patrol.