Man Dies 2 Weeks After Minneapolis Shooting
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – A man who was shot multiple times last month died over the weekend at North Memorial Medical Center in Robbinsdale, Minn.
According to the Hennepin County Medical Examiner, Kevin Maurice Braziel was shot on the 2100 block of West Broadway Avenue on June 24. When officers arrived, they found him in a parking lot.
He was taken to the hospital, but died of his injuries on Saturday at 2:15 p.m.
Braziel was 21 years old.
The medical examiner ruled the man’s death a homicide, and Minneapolis Police are investigating the incident.
No one has been arrested yet in the case. Anyone with any information is urged to contact police at 612-673-3357.