Buckled Concrete Squeezes I-94 To 1 Lane Near Albertville
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
ALBERTVILLE, Minn. (WCCO) — The right lane of westbound I-94 one mile west of Wright County Road closed Tuesday evening due to a buckled concrete panel.
Crews will repair the segment of pavement, located west of Albertville, on Tuesday night and all westbound lanes will reopen by 10 a.m. Wednesday.
For more, click here.