Weekend Traffic Alert: 11 Road Closures To Be Aware Of
August 23, 2013 12:15 PM
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Heading out this weekend? You’re going to want to double check this list of road closures and construction projects in the metro area.
The following are projects that may affect travel:
- Highway 3: Closed between 70th Street and Allen Way in Inver Grove Heights.
- Highway 10: Single lane both directions between West Main Street/Greenhaven Road and just east of Seventh Avenue.
- I-35: Single lane southbound between I-35/I-35W/I-35E split and County Road 50.
- I-35W: Closed westbound Ramsey County Road 10 ramp to southbound I-35W and the northbound ramp to westbound Ramsey County Road 10.
- I-35W: Closed southbound ramp to north/east Highway 13.
- Highway 36: Closed both directions between White Bear Avenue and Highway 61 and single-lane traffic between Highway 61 and Edgerton Street. Ramp closures include northbound Highway 61 to eastbound Highway 36; westbound Highway 36 to northbound Highway 61; southbound Highway 61 to westbound Highway 36.
- Highway 65: Closed both directions between Osborne Road Northeast and 81st Avenue NE.
- Highway 95: Closed both directions between County Road 12 and County Road 16.
- Highway 169: Ramp closed from Highway 101/Highway 13 to northbound Highway 169.
- I-494: Closed westbound between I-35W and Highway 100.
- I-694: Ramp closed from eastbound I-694 to Highway 65 (Central Avenue).
For more, click here.