Search For Possible Granite Falls Suspect Continues
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Authorities continue to search for a man they believe has information about a fatal shooting in Granite Falls, Minn. and they’re asking for the public’s help to find him.
Officers responded to a 911 call near the 1100 block of Prentice Street around 3:30 a.m. Monday. Upon arrival, they found a 28-year-old woman who had been fatally shot and a critically injured 28-year-old man. The man was transported to Granite Falls Hospital by ambulance and later transported by air to Hennepin County Medical Center.
The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension has identified 28-year-old Andrew Joseph Dikken from Granite Falls as a person of interest.
He’s believed to be driving a 1996 brown GMC Sierra “club cab” pickup with a topper and Minnesota license plate number 032-GGL.
Authorities say Dikken may be armed and dangerous and should not be approached. Anyone who thinks they see him is asked to call 911.
Anyone who know his whereabouts is asked to call the Granite Falls Police Department, the Yellow Medicine Sheriff’s Office or 911.
The investigation is active and ongoing.