More Outlet Retailers Announced For Eagan Mall
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Nineteen new shops have been announced for the 409,000-square-foot outlet shopping center coming soon to Eagan, Minn.
The newest tenants of the Twin Cities at Eagan are adidas, American Eagle Outfitters, Asics, Calphalon, Chico’s Outlet, The Children’s Place, Converse, Cole Haan, Crabtree & Evelyn, Destination Maternity, Famous Footwear, Fossil, Helzberg Diamonds Outlet, Jockey, Samsonite, Sketchers, PacSun, Watch Station and White House | Black Market.
The newly announced stores join the anchor store Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, plus Banana Republic Factory Store, Brooks Brothers Factory Store, Calvin Klein, COACH Factory, Crazy 8, GAP Factory Store, Gymboree, Janie & Jack, J.Crew Factory, Johnston & Murphy, Michael Kors, Nike Factory Store, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, The Puma Store, Swarovski, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen and Wilson’s Leather.
The mall, owned by Paragon Outlet Partners, began construction in June. The project is expected to bring roughly 400 construction jobs, plus 2,000 permanent jobs at the completed outlet mall.
The grand opening is scheduled for August of 2014.