Filed underSeen On WCCO-TV
Department: Creative Group
• This person creatively writes, produces and edits on-air station promotional spots; whether news image or topical.
• Must understand production values and standards used throughout the station and execute consistently within stations branded look.
• Works with News and Engineering departments to coordinate production.
• Produces other station promotional projects as needed.
• 3+ years of experience in news promotion writing and production.
• Mastery of non-linear editing; specifically Final Cut Pro
• Must be organized and have the ability to efficiently juggle multiple projects and adhere to tight deadlines.
• Results-oriented, innovative, team player
• Comfortably skilled in After Effect.
• Ability to shoot is a plus.
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Click here to apply online.
(NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE)
It is the policy of CBS to afford equal opportunity to all, to discriminate against none, to take affirmative action to promote equal employment and advancement opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran’s status, marital status, or height or weight.