Restaurant Alma, La Belle Vie Top Zagat’s Local Picks
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Zagat has just released its annual guide to America’s best restaurants, and if you’re looking for the best meal in Minnesota, you’ll have to head to Northeast Minneapolis.
The best eats in the state can be found at Restaurant Alma in Minneapolis, according to Zagat.
Coming in second on Zagat’s list was La Belle Vie, which offers French and Mediterranean-style cuisine. Filling out the top three was Lake Elmo Inn, a fine-dining restaurant located in Lake Elmo.
Here is the full top 10 list:
01. Restaurant Alma (Minneapolis)
02. La Belle Vie (Minneapolis)
03. Lake Elmo Inn (Lake Elmo)
04. Lucia’s (Minneapolis)
05. The Capital Grille (Minneapolis)
06. The Craftsman (Minneapolis)
07. Meritage (St. Paul)
08. Matt’s Bar (Minneapolis)
09. Manny’s Steakhouse (Minneapolis)
10. Ted Cook’s 19th Hole Barbecue (Minneapolis)