Sheriff: 2 Dead From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Brown County
Get Breaking News First
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Authorities said the bodies of two people were found Friday inside a rural farmhouse in Brown County, and carbon monoxide is suspected in their deaths.
The Brown County Sheriff’s Office said the father of one of the victims called authorities to the home on 410th Avenue at about 1:40 p.m. Friday in the southwestern Minnesota town of Springfield. When authorities arrived, they found the bodies of two adult men unresponsive inside the home. They were pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities said autopsy results are still pending, but it appears the deaths were caused by carbon monoxide poisoning. The victims have been identified as 30-year-old Nathan Scott Potter and 23-year-old Adam Lloyd Philip Jensen.
The Brown County Sheriff’s Office was assisted at the scene by Springfield Police and the Springfield Fire Department among other agencies.