2 Minnesota Men Held In Nebraska Pot Case
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
HENDERSON, Neb. (AP) — Authorities say a Minnesota man and his son have been arrested after marijuana was found in the trunk of their car.
The Nebraska State Patrol says a trooper pulled over the men’s car for a traffic violation just before 11:30 a.m. Monday near the Henderson interchange of Interstate 80 in York County. A State Patrol dog taken to the scene alerted troopers to the odor of drugs. The patrol says more than 33 pounds of pot was found in the car trunk.
The patrol says 58-year-old Dana Noel, of Minneapolis, and his son, 29-year-old Jordan Noel, of Burnsville, Minn., were taken into custody. They remained in Hamilton County Jail on Tuesday. Online court records don’t list the names of their attorneys.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)