Business Development Manager
Title: Business Development Manager
- Manage the sales process related to the new and incremental business opportunities for WCCO and establish strategic partnerships with traditional and non-traditional advertisers.
- Develop non-traditional revenue through the sale of CBS branded sports, health, community and marketing programs.
- Work with local and national sales teams to meet and exceed sales goals by increasing sales to existing customers.
- Work with Sales Managers to establish new revenue opportunities by targeting cable, radio, newspaper and non-traditional advertisers.
- Work closely with Digital Advertising Sales to integrate new media opportunities into promotions and campaigns.
- Manage the execution of all non-traditional revenue campaigns and coordinate all components relative to special client-based sales promotions.
- Provide a consistent flow of information to the Director of Sales relative to new business opportunities and manage communication process across internal departments for various marketing campaigns
- Must be a results-oriented, innovative, strong communicator who demonstrates leadership and has outstanding sales abilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, computer proficiency required.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in spot TV sales required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- TV sales management experience preferred.
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Click here to apply online.
(NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE)
It is the policy of CBS to afford equal opportunity to all, to discriminate against none, to take affirmative action to promote equal employment and advancement opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran’s status, marital status, or height or weight.