- Originate, research, investigate, write, narrate, produce and present stories for newscasts.
- Conduct necessary interviews.
- Deliver reports. Ensure an accurate and ethical presentation of the news.
- Perform live shots as assigned.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues in News, Promotion, Production and Engineering on daily broadcasts, special projects and online coverage.
- Participate in Community Relations events.
- Develop and deliver ideas for stories that can lead newscasts; exhibit enterprise in pursuit and production of news reports.
- Meet all news production deadlines.
- Must be results oriented, curious, creative and committed to teamwork.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- College degree.
- Two years reporting in commercial television.
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Click here to apply online.
It is the policy of CBS to afford equal opportunity to all, to discriminate against none, to take affirmative action to promote equal employment and advancement opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran’s status, marital status, or height or weight.