Title: IT Specialist
- Maintain and ensure the availability of the computer network, servers, workstations and associated equipment.
- Create and administer users and computers in Active Directory
- Support employees with applications and hardware.
- Provide training and assist employees in developing the effective application of technology.
- Develop the implementation and use of new technology.
- College degree in the field of computer sciences and/or 4 years equivalent work experience.
- MSCA or equivalent experience.
- Thorough knowledge of media encoding, transcoding and management.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with an attention to detail.
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- This position requires the support and integration of broadcast equipment that employs network and information technology systems.
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Click here to apply online.
(NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE)
It is the policy of CBS to afford equal opportunity to all, to discriminate against none, to take affirmative action to promote equal employment and advancement opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran’s status, marital status, or height or weight.