Traffic Reporter – Part Time
Title: Traffic Reporter—Part Time
• To ensure that WCCO provides the most accurate, timely and useful information available anywhere about traffic conditions and other commuting concerns; to provide news about traffic and transportation issues that will help viewers make better decisions for themselves about how to get around.
• Manage traffic computer system and on-air presentation through morning newscasts
• Develop and maintain sources that will provide further reliable information about traffic and transportation
• Focus on helping producers showcase live, breaking traffic news
• Additional duties as assigned
• Candidate must be results-oriented and innovative, and must demonstrate leadership and teamwork
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Live on-camera experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism, Communications or related field
• Two years on-air experience in commercial television
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Click here to apply online.
(NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE)
It is the policy of CBS to afford equal opportunity to all, to discriminate against none, to take affirmative action to promote equal employment and advancement opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran’s status, marital status, or height or weight.