CO Scare Leads To Mpls. Apartment Evacuation
Get Breaking News First
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — A south Minneapolis apartment building was evacuated Thursday night due to elevated carbon monoxide levels.
According to the Minneapolis Fire Department, 12 – 20 people were evacuated from the four-story building at 4400 Upton Ave. S.
Minneapolis Fire Chief John Fruetel says work was going on in the basement when carbon monoxide alarms sounded.
Firefighters and utility crews are at the scene checking the CO level of each apartment unit.