MN Dept. Of Rev: Refunds From Tax Law Change On The Way
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — The Minnesota Department of Revenue says taxpayers who qualify for refunds because of 2013 tax law changes will get their money by June 27.
Department officials say 260,000 returns qualify for refunds, and 52,000 have already been reviewed manually. The review process is being automated to speed up the processing.
Taxpayers who do not receive a refund or a notification from the department by that date are likely not affected by the change.
If you think you may qualify but do not received a refund by June 27, call 651-296-3781.