Dylan Photo Exhibit To Open In Hibbing
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
HIBBING, Minn. (AP) — A photo exhibit documenting a pivotal time in Bob Dylan’s career opens this month in the northern Minnesota town where he grew up.
“Daniel Kramer: Photographs of Bob Dylan” opens May 23 at the Paulucci Space Theatre in Hibbing.
The exhibit features more than 50 photos that Kramer, a New York-based photographer, took of Dylan in the mid-1960s as the singer transformed from a folk musician into a rock ‘n’ roll star.
The Grammy Museum in downtown Los Angeles curated the exhibit. This is the first U.S. stop for the exhibit, which debuted at the British Music Experience in London in 2012.
The exhibit runs through Aug. 23. Admission is free.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)