MnDOT: Road Closures Across Metro, State
Get Breaking News First
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Numerous highways and bridges are closed across the state as cities continue to deal with flooding and damage from torrential rains.
In the metro area, the Stillwater Lift Bridge remains closed to pedestrian, vehicle and water traffic as waters on the St. Croix rise.
Other closures in the metro area include:
- Highway 41 Minnesota River crossing in Chaska, Minn. – closed from 1st Street to Dem Com Lane.
- Highway 101 river crossing in Shakopee, Minn.
- Highway 25 – northbound truck lanes are closed
- Highway 169 – restricted to one lane south of Belle Plain going northbound
- Interstate 35W – Black Dog ramp is closed going northbound
Highways closed in south-central Minnesota include:
- Highway 19 – closed from Henderson, Minn. to Highway 169
Highway 93 – closed from Henderson to Highway 169
- Highway 93 – closed from Highway 169 to LeSueur, Minn.
- Highway 99 E – closed at St. Peter, Minn. near Minnesota River bridge
- Highway 196 – closed in St. Peter to LeSueur
Highways closed in southeastern Minnesota include:
- Highway 200 – closed in two locations east of Mahnomen, Minn.
Highways closed in northwestern Minnesota include:
- Highway 11 – closed west of International Falls, Minn.
For a complete list of city road closures, or road re-openings, visit the Minnesota Department of Transportation’s flooding information page.