Faulty Fan Blamed For Minnesota Church Fire

MOORHEAD, Minn. (AP) — Fire investigators say a faulty bathroom fan sparked an early morning fire that destroyed a Moorhead church.

The fire at the Moorhead Baptist Church on Highway 75 broke out just after 5:30 a.m. Monday.

KFGO-AM reports the pastor and assistant pastor and their families got out safely.

(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

 

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From WCCO | CBS Minnesota

Trees Of Hope
Good Question

Listen Live