Wisconsin Man Gets 30 Years In Winona Robbery, Murder

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — A 24-year-old man from La Crosse, Wis., pleaded guilty Thursday to second-degree murder in the October 2015 shooting death of Adam Fort.

Lonnie Lavonte Keymone Hudson also pleaded guilty to two counts of second-degree assault against two other victims in an Oct. 18, 2015 incident in Winona. Police found Fort in his Winona apartment just after 1 p.m. that day with a gunshot wound to his torso. First responders attempted medical care, but Fort was pronounced dead a short time later.

Authorities believe a robbery motivated the shooting. Reginald Alexander Burnett, 18, is believed to have been in the apartment at the time of the shooting and faces possible charges of aiding and abetting second-degree murder, first-degree aggravated robbery and two counts of second-degree assault.

Hudson was sentenced to 30 years in prison.

Comments

1. Dan Mack says:

Mayor Betsy wouldn’t arrest him. She would offer him the full resources of the city to help him turn his life around. It is so unfair to be arresting our underserved black criminals when all they need is more funding.

2. Liberals In Your Business says:

Blacks. Always murdering. White Democrat plantation owners enabling and encouraging them. Dayton, Hodges, Coleman, Ellison, Freeman and hundreds of other Democrat plantation owners sending out their black slaves to commit crimes.

3. Dan Mack says:

1. Tom Evenstad says:

Right you are Dan. And I appreciate your support of the gay rights movement. We need to stick together.

1. Mike Coxin says:

Tom- enough of your gay talk! You are a fine example of liberal failure. Let me guess, you attended a MN public school?

1. Thomas Evenstad says:

Mike I am sorry to upset you. I have had a tough time in life, serving time in prison, and being converted to gayness during my incarceration. My father speaks ill of me. I am sure as a gay man yourself you can relate to what I am saying. Perhaps Dan and you and I should get together sometime and share our life stories. I will buy the first two drinks.

1. Mike Coxin says:

Wow! How did this manage to go to gay talk? Have many issues?

Seek help or do us all a favor and kill yourself!