Title: Art Director
WCCO-TV is looking for an enthusiastic, creative Art Director with an attention to detail to join WCCO’s Creative Group. This role is an integral part of building the station’s brand identity. The Art Director will manage all creative assets to ensure that concepts, design and messaging fits the image WCCO wishes to promote. This position will actively maintain and refine the vision for all WCCO broadcast design, digital design, print design and environmental design.
- Demonstrated track record of creative direction and management.
- Hands-on design capabilities, responsible for major design initiatives.
- Experience with facilitating outside vendors, free-lance personnel, etc.
- Strong leadership and administrative skills.
- Technical proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut, Motion and a working knowledge of broadcast platforms.
- College or related degree.
- Broadcast experience.
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Click here to apply online.
(NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE)
It is the policy of CBS to afford equal opportunity to all, to discriminate against none, to take affirmative action to promote equal employment and advancement opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran’s status, marital status, or height or weight.