This Week’s Good Neighbor Business of the Week
October 23 – 29
WCCO in partnership with the Minnesota Super Bowl Host Committee will put the Bold North on the map through the WCCO Good Neighbor Business of the Week, celebrating Super Bowl 52 by featuring and telling the story of the top 52 businesses…the best of the Bold North!
Boston Scientific transforms lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, we advance science for life by providing a broad range of high-performance solutions that address unmet patient needs and reduce the cost of healthcare.
Jeff Mirviss| Senior Vice President & Global President, Peripheral Interventions, Boston Scientific Corporation
Jeff Mirviss has over 27 years of experience in medical device and pharmaceutical general management, marketing and sales. He has held positions of increasing responsibility since 1997 at Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX), a medical device market leader, and currently serves as Senior Vice President and Global President, Peripheral Interventions Division.
In addition to his roles at Boston Scientific, Jeff has worked for companies ranging in size from a pre-revenue venture-backed medical device start-up to Dow 30 companies.
Jeff is a passionate volunteer in his community and has served as:
- First Vice Chair Board of Directors, Medical Alley Association
- Adjunct Faculty Member, University of St. Thomas
- SuperBowl 52 Legacy Fund Advisory Committee
- University of Virginia – Spencer B. Gay Program Committee, Radiology Global Health Leadership
- Executive Leadership Board – American Heart Association HeartWalk
- Past president Board of Directors, Jewish Family and Children’s Service of Minneapolis