Some Nissan Leaf owners in Arizona are reporting a major loss in battery capacity. Is it the heat?
The AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety has issued new warnings for seniors who drive.
Here’s our current list of fave applications that will work on both iOS and Android.
A new study on distracted driving shows teenagers mirror their parents’ bad habits.
These 2013 Fords may make you seriously consider running out and buying new.
From urban dwellers to long-distance commuters, more and more Americans are opting to leave the driving to others.
Isn’t this the time of year when gas prices are supposed to drop? Isaac is to blame, in part.
Some lease deals allow customers to drive around in a Volt for as little as $5,050 over two years. That’s super cheap.
Manufactured by Piaggio and meaning “wasp” in Italian, Vespa may be the most iconic scooter ever. Which is your favorite design?
Car enthusiast Mike West test drives the Honda Civic CNG and decides it’s still a work in progress.
Customer satisfaction with vehicle purchases has hit an all-time high, tying a mark set back in 2009.
Three popular auto-related claims from the Democratic Party are examined and graded for accuracy.
The race is on for the car of the future. Which would you love to test drive today?
With the best hybrids getting about 50 miles to a gallon now, can all new cars really hit 54.5 by 2025?
The numbers are in: Find out America’s top 10 cities for avoiding (and getting into) an accident.
- Chrysler Reverses Course, Will Recall 2.7 Million JeepsChrysler says it's doing this to re-assure customers
- US Safety Agency Investigating Suzuki Small SUVsThe probe covers 205,000 vehicles including Grand Vitaras from the 2006 through 2011 model years and SX4s from 2007 through 2011.
- Chrysler Expected To Formally Refuse Jeep RecallIn one of the biggest-ever showdowns between an automaker and the government, Chrysler on Tuesday is expected to file papers explaining its refusal to recall 2.7 million older Jeep SUVs that are at risk of catching fire in rear-end collisions.
- TN Officials Hope To Lure Fiat-Chrysler To StateState officials are making the case to Fiat head Sergio Marchionne to select Tennessee for the Italian automaker's joint headquarters with Chrysler Group LLC.
- Jeep Owners Hope Public Pressure Will Lead To RecallThey'll be protesting at a Chrysler dealership in the Washington D.C. area, trying to get the company to go along with the government’s request to recall 2.7 million Jeeps.