Defend Your Ride
“Where there are fun roads, this is the car we’ll take.” – Susette and her Acura
“I’m probably in ‘My Machine’ 60 percent of the working day.” – Michael and his Ford Fusion
“My first love is Volvo.” – Irv Gordon and his 1966 Volvo 1800S
“We’re showcasing in the pics my 1992 Springer Softail” – Remy Maxwell
“My daughter added some artwork to our backseat with some color markers.” – Dave and his Subaru Outback
“It fits the kids really well.” – Corriann and her Mazda 5
“It looks kind of angry from the front.” – Dennis and his Dodge Ram
“We were drawn to the ‘different kind of a car’ message.” – Mike and his Saturn Ion
“The bluebird of happiness has always been in my life.” Julianne and her VW Passat
“My car is like my freedom.” – Suzanne and her Toyota Solara Convertible
“It’s a very simple ‘home away from home’ on wheels.” – Jennifer and her VW EuroVan
“It’s red. It’s fast. It was a mid-life crisis!” – Pat and his Audi A3
“We got a truck because I wanted to look like a man!” – Vincent and his Ford Ranger
“I call my car The Terminator because it’s a beast.” – Marisa and her Ford Fusion
““She’s the dream come true maker!” – Joan and her Dodge Dakota Sport Pickup
- Detroit Grand Prix To Get Full Social Media TreatmentThe Embark Digital subsidiary of the marketing agency Duffy Petrosky & Co. says it's building a first-of-its-kind social marketing experience for the Detroit Grand Prix.
- Auto Factories Add Production, Skip Summer ShutdownsCompanies are adding production, limiting downtime to meet rising demand.
- GM Makes Investment In Lansing PlantGeneral Motors is investing $44.5 million in its Lansing Grand River assembly plant and adding 200 jobs.
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.
- “Painful Lessons” Lead To Auto Industry DisciplineGM's Mark Reuss doesn't see car companies using big incentives, "Everybody pretty much wants quality sales, not sales at any cost."