Latest Autos News
- New Tesla For The Price Of A Prius? Electric Automaker Unveils Tesla Model 3 Sedan For $35,000
- 19 Most Popular Auto Insurance Discounts When was the last time that you shopped around for auto insurance?
- Chrysler: Government Timetable Off For Fixing Recalled Jeep SUV's The agency accused Chrysler of moving too slowly to fix up to 2.5 million older Grand Cherokees and Libertys with gas tanks behind the rear axles.
- Adding A Teen Driver To Your Insurance Leads To 79% Higher Cost Adding a teenage driver to a married couple’s car insurance policy leads to a 79% higher average annual premium
- WCCO Viewers’ Choice For MN’s Best Food Truck Over the last few years, we've gotten used to seeing food trucks pop up all over the Twin Cities. There are usually dozens in downtown Minneapolis over the lunch hour, and we wanted to find the best.
- BMW Recalls 1.6M Cars For Air Bag Problem BMW is expanding a recall of its most popular models to fix a growing air bag problem that is hitting much of the auto industry.
- Pedestrian, 79, Dead After Being Hit By Car In Roseville Police said a 79-year-old man died Monday morning after being hit by a car while he was crossing a busy street in Roseville. Charles R. Betts, of Roseville, died after being struck by a vehicle on Snelling Avenue Monday.
- Chrysler Recalls 651,000 SUVs For Mirror Lights The automaker says it knows of three injuries related to this problem...
- Ford Sees Strong Gains In Europe Ford of Europe President says sales are up 6.6 percent in the first half, company on track to make a profit in Europe next year.
- Family Mourns Death Of 7-Year-Old Hit By SUV A Milaca family is mourning the loss of a 7-year-old girl who was killed while riding home on her bike. The Mille Lacs County Sheriff says the driver of an SUV hit Alyssa Grimm shortly after sunset on Tuesday night.