Arts & Culture
- Best Ways To Celebrate Native American History
- Best Artistic Photographers In Minnesota
- Minnesota’s Most Haunted Places
- 2012 Minnesota Holiday Theater Preview
- Best Buildings Or Works Of Architecture In The Twin Cities
- Best Literary Landmarks In Minnesota
- Best Museum Exhibits To See This Fall In Minnesota
- Best Upcoming Art Competitions In Minnesota
- Best Fall Festivals In Minnesota
- Minneapolis Greek Festival
- Best Upcoming Classical Music Performances In Minn.
- Important Places To The People Who Built Minneapolis
- Preview: Minnesota Renaissance Festival
- Best Independent Movie Theaters In The Twin Cities
- Guide To The Minnesota Fringe Festival
A big Broadway show has rolled into town. The set of “Wicked” was unloaded into the Orpheum Theatre Tuesday morning. The show opens Wednesday and runs for six weeks, through Oct. 27.
Cirque du Soleil’s Dralion kicks off Wednesday at the Target Center in Minneapolis. We got a sneak peek at the dress rehearsal, the elaborate costumes and more.
Summer may have most of the blockbusters, but there are also a number of highly anticipated movies coming to theaters this spring. We take a look at the must-see films of the season.