Nightlife & Music
- Best Vocal Groups In Minnesota
- Best Wedding Bands In Minnesota
- Best Bars To Watch College Basketball In Minnesota
- Pick-A-Side: Best Sports Bar In Minnesota
- Best Local Female Musicians In Minnesota
- Best Bars To Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day 2013 In Minnesota
- Nerdy Nights: Best Events For Geeks In Minnesota
- Best Ways To Party Like A Movie Star In Minnesota
- Best Minnesota Music Connoisseurs To Follow On Twitter
- Best Bars To Celebrate Mardi Gras In Minnesota
- Best Valentine’s Day Parties For Singles
- Best Bars In Minneapolis To Experience The 2013 Super Bowl
- Gone Country: Best Southern-Style Bars In Minnesota
- Best Bars To Celebrate Your Birthday In Minnesota
- Best Places To Discover New Music In Minnesota
During a slight lull between songs, Mumford and Sons looked out across the sold-out crowd of the Xcel Energy Center and asked a simple question: “Where were you in (2008) when we played the 400 Club to 12 people?”
It seems almost strange to see a crowd packed around a nearly completely empty stage — with only two small platforms and zero instruments. But half-way into the first song, you realize, you don’t miss the band at all.
Joshua Radin performed at Mill City Nights on Thursday. Click here for a full Q&A with the indie singer.
The nominations for the 54th annual Grammy Awards have been announced. See who is up for top awards and who else earned major props. And be sure to watch CBS when the awards are handed out on Feb. 12.
Patriotic flags, cuisines and tunes abound on July 4th. The Star Spangled Banner, the most patriotic of American songs, is played on radios, sung by musicians and hummed at barbeques. Famous renditions by singers vary […]