Nightlife & Music
- Minnesota Holiday Concert Preview
- Best Bars For Black Wednesday In Minnesota
- Pick-A-Side: Best Music Venues
- Best Bars At Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport
- Best Bars And Nightclubs With Retro Nights In Minneapolis
- Best Haunted Houses For Adults In Minnesota
- Best Halloween Parties In The Twin Cities
- Best Haunted Bars In Minnesota
- Best Places To Celebrate Oktoberfest 2012 In Minnesota
- Best Upcoming Fall Concerts In The Twin Cities
- Best Venues For Bachelor Parties In The Twin Cities
- Best Bars For Networking In Minnesota
- Best Anti-Football Bars In The Twin Cities
- Best Bars With A College Night In Minnesota
- Pick-A-Side: What’s Your Favorite CBS Prime Time Show?
It seems almost strange to see a crowd packed around a nearly completely empty stage — with only two small platforms and zero instruments. But half-way into the first song, you realize, you don’t miss the band at all.
Joshua Radin performed at Mill City Nights on Thursday. Click here for a full Q&A with the indie singer.
The nominations for the 54th annual Grammy Awards have been announced. See who is up for top awards and who else earned major props. And be sure to watch CBS when the awards are handed out on Feb. 12.
Patriotic flags, cuisines and tunes abound on July 4th. The Star Spangled Banner, the most patriotic of American songs, is played on radios, sung by musicians and hummed at barbeques. Famous renditions by singers vary […]
“The House That Built Me” helped Miranda Lambert quickly match her win total from last year’s Academy of Country Music awards on Sunday night, while Lady Antebellum took home three trophies, including as artist and producer on album of the year “Need You Now.” Check out the winners and performers from the show.