- Day 11 @ MSPIFF 2015: ‘The Black Panthers: Vanguard Of The Revolution’ Reviewed April 19, 2015
- Day 10 @ MSPIFF 2015: ‘Slow West’ Reviewed April 18, 2015
- Mike’s Mix: Craft Cocktails At Target Field April 18, 2015
- Tap Talk: Badger Hill Brewing Company April 17, 2015
- Day 9 @ MSPIFF 2015: ‘Hello! Junichi’ Reviewed April 17, 2015
Latest Minnesota Healthwatch
Whether you love them or hate them, you may need them to read. “Cheaters,” as they are sometimes called, are those reading glasses you can buy at most drug stores without a prescription.
If it takes you several cups of coffee to get going in the morning, it could be genetic. A Harvard researcher polled 120,00 people on their coffee drinking habits, then scanned their DNA.
In health news, the percentage of U.S. adults diagnosed with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes has leveled off in recent years. That’s according to researchers from the CDC who looked at data on almost 665,000 people.
The Mayo Clinic is the first in the country to offer a new, at-home screening test for colon cancer.
Changes to Minnesota’s Immunization law take effect this fall and doctors are reminding parents to schedule appointments prior the last-minute rush before the start of the school year. Even in mid-July, prepping for school is top of mind for Minneapolis resident Clevet Tellis and her children.
- Health Watch: FDA Approves Device That Helps Spinal Injury Patients Walk 07/07/2014
- Healthy Ways To Enhance Your Summer Picnic 06/25/2014
- ‘U’ Says 300 Possibly Infected From Blood Sugar Test 05/30/2014
- Good Question: What Are Blisters? 05/27/2014
- Health Watch: Tips For Preventing, Recognizing Skin Cancer 05/24/2014
- The MERS Outbreak: Is The Government Doing Enough? 05/16/2014
- Do You Need A Vitamin B12 Shot? 04/30/2014
- MNsure Board Drops ‘Interim’ Tag From CEO’s Title 04/30/2014
- Duluth Student Hospitalized After Sub-Zero Night On Porch 12/09/2013
- Sleepless In The Summer? How To Catch Some ZZZs 06/26/2013
- New Fitness Test Blurs Line Between Trainers And Doctors 03/14/2013
- Charges: Man Cuts Wires To Relieve Pressure On Brain 03/04/2013
- Health Watch: Tomatoes May Lower Stroke Risk 10/08/2012
- Researchers: Excessive Sitting Linked To Chronic Diseases 07/10/2012
- July 4 Is The Deadliest Day For Teen Drivers 06/29/2012
- Doctor: With Child Food Allergies, Be Prepared 06/25/2012
- Study: Lack Of Sleep Increases Stroke Risk 06/11/2012
- Breastfeeding ‘Well Worth’ The Inconvenience 06/04/2012
- Whooping Cough An Increasing Concern In Hennepin County 04/10/2012