- Mike’s Mix: The Warm Fashioned January 31, 2015
- Pet Blog: Video Of The Week! January 30, 2015
- Movie Blog: Predictions For 2015’s Oscar-Nominated Shorts January 30, 2015
- Prep Blog: This Weekend’s Top High School Match-Ups January 30, 2015
- Movie Blog: 2015 Internet Cat Video Festival Coming To St. Paul January 29, 2015
Latest Minnesota Healthwatch
Whether you love them or hate them, you may need them to read. “Cheaters,” as they are sometimes called, are those reading glasses you can buy at most drug stores without a prescription.
If it takes you several cups of coffee to get going in the morning, it could be genetic. A Harvard researcher polled 120,00 people on their coffee drinking habits, then scanned their DNA.
In health news, the percentage of U.S. adults diagnosed with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes has leveled off in recent years. That’s according to researchers from the CDC who looked at data on almost 665,000 people.
The Mayo Clinic is the first in the country to offer a new, at-home screening test for colon cancer.
Changes to Minnesota’s Immunization law take effect this fall and doctors are reminding parents to schedule appointments prior the last-minute rush before the start of the school year. Even in mid-July, prepping for school is top of mind for Minneapolis resident Clevet Tellis and her children.
- Health Watch: FDA Approves Device That Helps Spinal Injury Patients Walk 07/07/2014
- Healthy Ways To Enhance Your Summer Picnic 06/25/2014
- ‘U’ Says 300 Possibly Infected From Blood Sugar Test 05/30/2014
- Good Question: What Are Blisters? 05/27/2014
- Health Watch: Tips For Preventing, Recognizing Skin Cancer 05/24/2014
- The MERS Outbreak: Is The Government Doing Enough? 05/16/2014
- Do You Need A Vitamin B12 Shot? 04/30/2014
- MNsure Board Drops ‘Interim’ Tag From CEO’s Title 04/30/2014
- Duluth Student Hospitalized After Sub-Zero Night On Porch 12/09/2013