- Curiocity Review: The Stars Align For ‘Peter And The Starcatcher’ March 12, 2014
- Prep Blog: State Boys Basketball Preview March 11, 2014
- Bite Of Minnesota: Smoked Salmon Belly Spread March 11, 2014
- Local Music Tap: Doomtree’s P.O.S. Receives New Kidney March 11, 2014
- Movie Blog: This Week’s Best Bets March 11, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Healthwatch
Now that it’s summer and many of us are taking some vacation time, you’d think we’d be sleeping better. However, the summer months tend to make it even harder for us to get a good night’s rest — and it’s because of what we tend to do in the evenings.
Many people hit the gym to lose weight, but what they’re doing to drop pounds is changing. At Lifetime Fitness, some are now putting themselves through tests more likely to be found in a doctor’s office than a gym.
Police say a 65-year-old Hastings man admitted to cutting the wires behind an area business because they were contributing to the pressure on his brain.
Lots of homes are stocked with tomatoes fresh out of the garden. And now a new study, published in the journal Neurology, finds there may be some big health benefits to eating tomatoes and tomato-based foods.
Too much sitting at work or at home could be taking a couple years off your life.
- July 4 Is The Deadliest Day For Teen Drivers 06/29/2012
- Doctor: With Child Food Allergies, Be Prepared 06/25/2012
- Study: Lack Of Sleep Increases Stroke Risk 06/11/2012
- Breastfeeding ‘Well Worth’ The Inconvenience 06/04/2012
- Whooping Cough An Increasing Concern In Hennepin County 04/10/2012
- 15 Years Later, WCCO Visits 2 Cochlear Implant Patients 04/03/2012
- Check Out The CBS HealthWatch Colorectal Webcast 03/29/2012
- Visit CBS Minnesota’s Your Home 03/20/2012
- Laparoscopic Surgery – What Is It? 03/02/2012