- Tommies Blog: St. Thomas Excited For New Season, Fresh Start August 22, 2014
- Curiocity: Mike’s Mix – Pickle In The Middle August 22, 2014
- 5(ish) Best Bets For New State Fair Foods August 21, 2014
- Prep Blog: Top High School Football Storylines This Season August 20, 2014
- Bite Of Minnesota: Peaches And Cream Crepes August 19, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Healthwatch
Changes to Minnesota’s Immunization law take effect this fall and doctors are reminding parents to schedule appointments prior the last-minute rush before the start of the school year. Even in mid-July, prepping for school is top of mind for Minneapolis resident Clevet Tellis and her children.
A new breakthrough is allowing patients with spinal cord injuries to use a revolutionary device to walk again, at home. The Food and Drug Administration recently cleared the ReWalk from Argo Medical Technologies for personal use. The robot powers hip and knee motion to help paralyzed patients stand and walk.
A picnic is a great excuse to get out and enjoy the summer weather. But sometimes we can get stuck in a rut with what to make and ways to keep it healthy.
The University of Minnesota is looking for 300 people who may have been exposed to infectious diseases owing to misuse of blood monitoring equipment at screening events. School officials said the people they’re seeking either live or lived in the Skyline high-rise in St. Paul.
They’re a nuisance, they’re uncomfortable and they seem to pop up this time of year. Whether you are running, gardening or golfing, chances are good you’ll get a blister at some point.
- Health Watch: Tips For Preventing, Recognizing Skin Cancer 05/24/2014
- The MERS Outbreak: Is The Government Doing Enough? 05/16/2014
- Do You Need A Vitamin B12 Shot? 04/30/2014
- MNsure Board Drops ‘Interim’ Tag From CEO’s Title 04/30/2014
- Duluth Student Hospitalized After Sub-Zero Night On Porch 12/09/2013
- Sleepless In The Summer? How To Catch Some ZZZs 06/26/2013
- New Fitness Test Blurs Line Between Trainers And Doctors 03/14/2013
- Charges: Man Cuts Wires To Relieve Pressure On Brain 03/04/2013
- Health Watch: Tomatoes May Lower Stroke Risk 10/08/2012