- Pet Blog: Rally Aims To End Dog Shootings By Police October 24, 2014
- Mike’s Mix: Donny Dirk’s Voodoo Zombie October 24, 2014
- Guy on A Bike: Are Protected Bike Lanes Safer? October 24, 2014
- Tommies Blog: St. Thomas Faces Huge Test At Bethel Saturday October 24, 2014
- Movie Blog: ‘A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night’ Review October 24, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Healthwatch
In health news, the percentage of U.S. adults diagnosed with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes has leveled off in recent years. That’s according to researchers from the CDC who looked at data on almost 665,000 people.
The Mayo Clinic is the first in the country to offer a new, at-home screening test for colon cancer.
Changes to Minnesota’s Immunization law take effect this fall and doctors are reminding parents to schedule appointments prior the last-minute rush before the start of the school year. Even in mid-July, prepping for school is top of mind for Minneapolis resident Clevet Tellis and her children.
A new breakthrough is allowing patients with spinal cord injuries to use a revolutionary device to walk again, at home. The Food and Drug Administration recently cleared the ReWalk from Argo Medical Technologies for personal use. The robot powers hip and knee motion to help paralyzed patients stand and walk.
A picnic is a great excuse to get out and enjoy the summer weather. But sometimes we can get stuck in a rut with what to make and ways to keep it healthy.
- ‘U’ Says 300 Possibly Infected From Blood Sugar Test 05/30/2014
- Good Question: What Are Blisters? 05/27/2014
- Health Watch: Tips For Preventing, Recognizing Skin Cancer 05/24/2014
- The MERS Outbreak: Is The Government Doing Enough? 05/16/2014
- Do You Need A Vitamin B12 Shot? 04/30/2014
- MNsure Board Drops ‘Interim’ Tag From CEO’s Title 04/30/2014
- Duluth Student Hospitalized After Sub-Zero Night On Porch 12/09/2013
- Sleepless In The Summer? How To Catch Some ZZZs 06/26/2013
- New Fitness Test Blurs Line Between Trainers And Doctors 03/14/2013