- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Healthwatch
A new breakthrough is allowing patients with spinal cord injuries to use a revolutionary device to walk again, at home. The Food and Drug Administration recently cleared the ReWalk from Argo Medical Technologies for personal use. The robot powers hip and knee motion to help paralyzed patients stand and walk.
A picnic is a great excuse to get out and enjoy the summer weather. But sometimes we can get stuck in a rut with what to make and ways to keep it healthy.
The University of Minnesota is looking for 300 people who may have been exposed to infectious diseases owing to misuse of blood monitoring equipment at screening events. School officials said the people they’re seeking either live or lived in the Skyline high-rise in St. Paul.
They’re a nuisance, they’re uncomfortable and they seem to pop up this time of year. Whether you are running, gardening or golfing, chances are good you’ll get a blister at some point.
Summer unofficially kicks off Memorial Day weekend in Minnesota, and experts say this is also a good time to remind everyone about sun safety. Three and a half million people are diagnosed with skin cancer every year, and many cases can be prevented or detected early.
- The MERS Outbreak: Is The Government Doing Enough? 05/16/2014
- Do You Need A Vitamin B12 Shot? 04/30/2014
- MNsure Board Drops ‘Interim’ Tag From CEO’s Title 04/30/2014
- Duluth Student Hospitalized After Sub-Zero Night On Porch 12/09/2013
- Sleepless In The Summer? How To Catch Some ZZZs 06/26/2013
- New Fitness Test Blurs Line Between Trainers And Doctors 03/14/2013
- Charges: Man Cuts Wires To Relieve Pressure On Brain 03/04/2013
- Health Watch: Tomatoes May Lower Stroke Risk 10/08/2012
- Researchers: Excessive Sitting Linked To Chronic Diseases 07/10/2012