- Mike’s Mix: Cafe Caribe’s Hard Root Beer Float August 29, 2015
- Tommies Blog: St. Thomas Football Fall Camp Starts With 134 Players August 28, 2015
- Esme’s Blog: Review Of Klobuchar’s New Book August 28, 2015
- Top 5 Must-Try New State Fair Foods August 27, 2015
- Prep Blog: Week 2, Previewing ‘The Big 4’ August 27, 2015
Latest Minnesota Healthwatch
The University of Minnesota says a case of measles has been confirmed in a student on the Twin Cities campus. The university said Wednesday the student recently returned from international travel, and is now isolated off campus while recovering.
Whether you love them or hate them, you may need them to read. “Cheaters,” as they are sometimes called, are those reading glasses you can buy at most drug stores without a prescription.
If it takes you several cups of coffee to get going in the morning, it could be genetic. A Harvard researcher polled 120,00 people on their coffee drinking habits, then scanned their DNA.
In health news, the percentage of U.S. adults diagnosed with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes has leveled off in recent years. That’s according to researchers from the CDC who looked at data on almost 665,000 people.
The Mayo Clinic is the first in the country to offer a new, at-home screening test for colon cancer.
- New Immunization Law Takes Effect For Students This Fall 07/19/2014
- Health Watch: FDA Approves Device That Helps Spinal Injury Patients Walk 07/07/2014
- Healthy Ways To Enhance Your Summer Picnic 06/25/2014
- ‘U’ Says 300 Possibly Infected From Blood Sugar Test 05/30/2014
- Good Question: What Are Blisters? 05/27/2014
- Health Watch: Tips For Preventing, Recognizing Skin Cancer 05/24/2014
- The MERS Outbreak: Is The Government Doing Enough? 05/16/2014
- Do You Need A Vitamin B12 Shot? 04/30/2014
- MNsure Board Drops ‘Interim’ Tag From CEO’s Title 04/30/2014
- Duluth Student Hospitalized After Sub-Zero Night On Porch 12/09/2013
- Sleepless In The Summer? How To Catch Some ZZZs 06/26/2013
- New Fitness Test Blurs Line Between Trainers And Doctors 03/14/2013
- Charges: Man Cuts Wires To Relieve Pressure On Brain 03/04/2013
- Health Watch: Tomatoes May Lower Stroke Risk 10/08/2012
- Researchers: Excessive Sitting Linked To Chronic Diseases 07/10/2012
- July 4 Is The Deadliest Day For Teen Drivers 06/29/2012
- Doctor: With Child Food Allergies, Be Prepared 06/25/2012
- Study: Lack Of Sleep Increases Stroke Risk 06/11/2012
- Breastfeeding ‘Well Worth’ The Inconvenience 06/04/2012