- Curiocity: Q&A With Conrad John Schuck, Orpheum’s General Waverly November 25, 2014
- Movie Blog: Q&A With ‘Foxcatcher’ Director Bennett Miller November 24, 2014
- Wander Minnesota: Post-Turkey Thanksgiving Weekend Options November 24, 2014
- Curiocity: Q&A With Tyler Michaels From Guthrie’s ‘A Christmas Carol’ November 22, 2014
- Mike’s Mix: Nancy’s Cosmo (Winter 2014 Version) November 21, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Healthwatch
If it takes you several cups of coffee to get going in the morning, it could be genetic. A Harvard researcher polled 120,00 people on their coffee drinking habits, then scanned their DNA.
In health news, the percentage of U.S. adults diagnosed with Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes has leveled off in recent years. That’s according to researchers from the CDC who looked at data on almost 665,000 people.
The Mayo Clinic is the first in the country to offer a new, at-home screening test for colon cancer.
Changes to Minnesota’s Immunization law take effect this fall and doctors are reminding parents to schedule appointments prior the last-minute rush before the start of the school year. Even in mid-July, prepping for school is top of mind for Minneapolis resident Clevet Tellis and her children.
A new breakthrough is allowing patients with spinal cord injuries to use a revolutionary device to walk again, at home. The Food and Drug Administration recently cleared the ReWalk from Argo Medical Technologies for personal use. The robot powers hip and knee motion to help paralyzed patients stand and walk.
- Healthy Ways To Enhance Your Summer Picnic 06/25/2014
- ‘U’ Says 300 Possibly Infected From Blood Sugar Test 05/30/2014
- Good Question: What Are Blisters? 05/27/2014
- Health Watch: Tips For Preventing, Recognizing Skin Cancer 05/24/2014
- The MERS Outbreak: Is The Government Doing Enough? 05/16/2014
- Do You Need A Vitamin B12 Shot? 04/30/2014
- MNsure Board Drops ‘Interim’ Tag From CEO’s Title 04/30/2014
- Duluth Student Hospitalized After Sub-Zero Night On Porch 12/09/2013
- Sleepless In The Summer? How To Catch Some ZZZs 06/26/2013