Latest Minnesota Healthwatch
Many people hit the gym to lose weight, but what they’re doing to drop pounds is changing. At Lifetime Fitness, some are now putting themselves through tests more likely to be found in a doctor’s office than a gym.
Police say a 65-year-old Hastings man admitted to cutting the wires behind an area business because they were contributing to the pressure on his brain.
Lots of homes are stocked with tomatoes fresh out of the garden. And now a new study, published in the journal Neurology, finds there may be some big health benefits to eating tomatoes and tomato-based foods.
Too much sitting at work or at home could be taking a couple years off your life.
July 4 is one of the worst days for traffic fatalities for all drivers. For teen drivers, it’s the single most deadliest day.
Most preschoolers with food allergies still have serious reactions. That’s despite their parents’ best efforts to protect their children. Little Bari Holden was just a baby when her mom, Briana, gave her yogurt for the first time. “As soon as I gave it to her, she broke out. Head to toe. Hives everywhere,” said Briana.
- Study: Lack Of Sleep Increases Stroke Risk 2012/06/11
- Breastfeeding ‘Well Worth’ The Inconvenience 2012/06/04
- Whooping Cough An Increasing Concern In Hennepin County 2012/04/10
- 15 Years Later, WCCO Visits 2 Cochlear Implant Patients 2012/04/03
- Check Out The CBS HealthWatch Colorectal Webcast 2012/03/29
- Visit CBS Minnesota’s Your Home 2012/03/20
- Laparoscopic Surgery – What Is It? 2012/03/02
- Time To Talk About Colon Cancer 2012/03/02
- Five Myths About Colorectal Cancer 2012/03/02
- Beyond Bounds: Becky Culp Could Take Home An NCAA Crown May 18, 2013
- Esme’s Blog: Is The IRS Corrupt Or Incompetent? May 18, 2013
- Curiocity Review: ‘Rock Of Ages’ Musical Not For All Ages, But Rocks May 18, 2013
- Twins Blog: ‘The Sandlot’ May 17, 2013
- Curiocity: Reviewing The Kenwood May 17, 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Mobile Weather Watcher
|Full Program Grid|
|7:00 PM||60 Minutes|
|8:00 PM||ACM Presents: Tim McGraw's Superstar Summer Night|
|10:00 PM||WCCO 4 News at Ten|
|10:35 PM||WCCO 4 News at 10:35|
|11:05 PM||CSI: Miami|