Latest Minnesota Healthwatch
Why should there be a postoperative follow-up program?
One in three people 50 years or older has not been screened for colon cancer, yet screening could help save their lives.
These are some of the words that come to mind for lots of folks when they think about getting tested for colorectal cancer.
School lunches for kids are about to get a lot healthier. The government is announcing new nutrition standards for school meals.
We all want our kids to do good in school. Now, a new study shows If you want your child to get better grades you may want to make sure they’re getting physically active.
Many Minnesotans are told to take Vitamin D in the winter when we don’t get as much sun. But is that enough?
Taking part in sports may not be enough to keep young people from being overweight, according to a University of Minnesota study.
More evidence is linking newer birth control pills to a higher risk of serious blood clots.In Health Watch, a new study by Isaeli researchers focused on pills like Yaz and Yasmin.
There are new guidelines out about cervical cancer screening. And, for many women, it will mean fewer trips to the doctor’s office.
The University of Minnesota brought together a couple of brain cancer patients with very similar stories, but with one major difference. John Huls is a man and Piper is a Golden Retriever.
The University of Minnesota attracted an enormous delivery Wednesday — 39,000 pounds of magnets.
America has seen a 77-percent increase in cosmetic procedures over the past decade. And that’s just the beginning.
Two years ago a dog named Batman made a fairly miraculous recovery from a killer cancer. What doctors learned from Batman is now showing real promise at helping save people.
Normandale Community College in Bloomington announced a win-win for job seekers Thursday: Course work in a field with jobs that are in demand.
It’s been shown that lower flu vaccination years tend to have worse disease outbreaks. So, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is pushing the message earlier this year: Get vaccinated.
- Esme’s Blog: Tracking Refinery Shutdowns May 25, 2013
- Beyond Bounds: Dribbling 400 Miles Across MN For Social Change May 24, 2013
- Movie Blog: ‘Hangover,’ ‘Fast & Furious’ Franchises Drive On May 24, 2013
- Prep Blog: Spring Playoffs At A Glance May 24, 2013
- Curiocity: Food Truck Feature — Neato’s Burgers May 23, 2013
- Bite Of Minnesota Crystal Grobe brings the excitement of fresh and local to your kitchen.
- Mike Lynch's Video Blog A little weather, a little stargazing and a few bad jokes.
- DeBlog Good Questions, good conversations. That’s DeBlog.
- Coffee Blog Holly Wagner and Joel Cam take a coffee break every week.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Mobile Weather Watcher
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Crews On Scene Of Rescue... Massive Tornado Rips Through... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Batting Practice Buddies Fire Near Menahga, Minn.
- Renderings Of "The Yard" In... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Senate Passes Gay Marriage... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Ice Surging Off Of Lake Mille... Hundreds Rally At Capitol For... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
|Full Program Grid|
|7:00 PM||NCIS: Los Angeles|
|8:00 PM||The Good Wife|
|9:00 PM||The Mentalist|
|10:00 PM||WCCO 4 News at Ten|
|10:35 PM||WCCO 4 News at 10:35|
|11:05 PM||CSI: Miami|