- Curiocity Q&A: Motown: The Musical’s Elijah Ahmad Lewis December 24, 2014
- Prep Blog: Top Teams Hitting Top Holiday Tournaments December 24, 2014
- Wander Minnesota: December Festivities (Part 5) December 22, 2014
- Mike’s Mix: A Chocolate Cocktail At Kincaid’s December 20, 2014
- Curiocity: Local Tap Talk – Big Wood Brewery December 20, 2014
Latest Minnesota Holiday Season
If you haven’t made it down to this year’s Holidazzle Village in downtown Minneapolis, this weekend marks your last chance. The village runs along Nicollet Mall between 10th and 12th Streets, centered around Peavey Plaza. It opened this year as a replacement for the Holidazzle parade.
Public schools across the Twin Cities are giving students a full two weeks off over winter break. Are you looking for some fun activities to try this winter vacation?
I’m not going to lie. Most holiday movies are at best mediocre. The noisy, overdecorated holiday movies are all too profuse. Instead, we should reserve our contempt for the movies that are not only stupid, but crassly manipulative.
One of my favorite places to visit at the holidays is the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum. The McGuinn Great Hall in the Oswald Visitor Center is the home of several beautifully decorated Christmas trees, often including items found on the Arboretum grounds.
Have you decorated your Christmas cookies? Look no further than our WCCO This Morning studio for some decorating ideas. Jason DeRusha, Jamie Yuccas, Kim Johnson and Ali Lucia put their skills to the test.
- Mpls. Office Workers Battle For Best Holiday Cubicle 12/16/2014
- Bite Of Minnesota: Local Food Gifts 12/16/2014
- Guy On A Bike: Last-Minute Gifts For The Cyclist In Your Life 12/16/2014
- Smaller Christmas Trees Are Getting Popular 12/16/2014
- Monday Marks Busiest Shipping Day Of Holiday Season 12/15/2014
- WCCO Viewers’ Choice For Best Christmas Lights In Minnesota 12/11/2014
- Working For The Weekend: Top Holiday Entertainment Bets 12/11/2014
- Governor’s Residence Offers Holiday Tours 12/09/2014
- Holidazzle Critics Say It’s Crammed, Lacks Accessibility 12/09/2014