Political Blog Conservative
- Curiocity: Mike’s Mix – Far North Mule August 29, 2014
- Prep Blog: Week 1, Previewing ‘The Big 4′ August 28, 2014
- Labor Day Weekend: Beyond The Fair August 28, 2014
- Bite of Minnesota: Homemade Cheese Curds August 27, 2014
- Tommies Blog: St. Thomas Excited For New Season, Fresh Start August 22, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Political Blog Conservative
John Williams 2013 Bracket Challenge! “Most Important Historical Political Figure In Minnesota History. ” FINAL FOUR!
It’s Final Four Weekend for John’s 2013 Bracket! Click the link and cast your vote!
Thanks to Bob Costas following the Jovan Belcher tragedy, it’s apparent that there is no occasion in which a liberal-minded high-profile personality in society thinks that their opinion is unwelcome.
Liberals are apparently not nearly as interested in the “fiscal cliff” as the conservatives are because they really believe that Barack Obama will take care of things for them again.
The president would do much better by staying in Washington, D.C. where the action is rather than taking a road tour-styled trip to talk to the American people. In D.C., he actually would be talking to the people who are going to make the decision with him.
It is becoming more and more clear that it was liberal-leaning politicians who threw her under the bus and they are also the ones who are keeping her under the bus.
- Opinion: My2K 11/29/2012
- Opinion: Susan Rice’s Meeting With GOP Leaders Made Benghazi Matters Worse 11/28/2012
- Opinion: Jamie Foxx’s Obama Is Our Lord And Savior Remark Is Ridiculous And Disturbing 11/27/2012
- Opinion: Americans Failed Walmart Workers 11/26/2012
- Opinion: If Obama Is Impeached Over Benghazi Scandal 11/23/2012
- Opinion: Seceding From The Union Is Not A Good Idea 11/23/2012
- Opinion: Why Do The Liberals Keep Complaining? 11/21/2012
- Opinion: Why Benghazi Matters 11/20/2012
- Opinion: Chris Christie Is In The Wrong Business 11/20/2012