Political Blog Progressive
- Lauren’s Science Corner: The International Space Station October 20, 2014
- Wander Minnesota: Halloween in Minnesota October 20, 2014
- Movie Blog: 38 ‘Cine Latino’ Films Coming To Mpls. October 20, 2014
- Mike’s Mix: New Fashioned October 18, 2014
- Tommies Blog: St. Thomas Looks To Stay On Track At Hamline October 17, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Political Blog Progressive
John Williams 2013 Bracket Challenge-Most Important Historical Figure In Minnesota History. Championship!
The Final Two! Who is your favorite???
John Williams 2013 Bracket Challenge! “Most Important Historical Political Figure In Minnesota History. ” FINAL FOUR!
It’s Final Four Weekend for John’s 2013 Bracket! Click the link and cast your vote!
This New Year ushers in a new Congress and a large Freshman class. Here’s hoping that new faces create needed change on the Hill.
Congress refused to vote for relief for the victims of Hurricane Sandy. The first Republican President famously said “a house divided against itself cannot stand.” The same holds true for the Republican Party today.
At midnight, not only did the ball drop in Times Square, ushering in a New Year, but Congress dropped the ball on delivering the country meaningful deficit reduction.
- Opinion: Enjoy The Last Day Of The Fiscal Cliff 12/31/2012
- Opinion: Sore Losers 12/21/2012
- Opinion: GOP Too Extreme 12/20/2012
- Opinion: Gun Reform 12/19/2012
- Opinion: Walmart Bribery And Mexico 12/19/2012
- Opinion: Guns 12/18/2012
- Opinion: Michigan’s Brain Dead GOP 12/12/2012
- Opinion: Amazing ‘Stupid Things’ 12/11/2012
- Opinion: History On The Senate Floor 12/10/2012