Political Blog Progressive
- Prep Blog: Top High School Football Storylines This Season August 20, 2014
- Bite Of Minnesota: Peaches And Cream Crepes August 19, 2014
- Wander Minnesota: Mississippi Minute August 18, 2014
- Movie Blog: ‘Rich Hill’ Review August 15, 2014
- Movie Blog: Right Here, Right Meow August 14, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Political Blog Progressive
John Williams 2013 Bracket Challenge-Most Important Historical Figure In Minnesota History. Championship!
The Final Two! Who is your favorite???
John Williams 2013 Bracket Challenge! “Most Important Historical Political Figure In Minnesota History. ” FINAL FOUR!
It’s Final Four Weekend for John’s 2013 Bracket! Click the link and cast your vote!
This New Year ushers in a new Congress and a large Freshman class. Here’s hoping that new faces create needed change on the Hill.
Congress refused to vote for relief for the victims of Hurricane Sandy. The first Republican President famously said “a house divided against itself cannot stand.” The same holds true for the Republican Party today.
At midnight, not only did the ball drop in Times Square, ushering in a New Year, but Congress dropped the ball on delivering the country meaningful deficit reduction.
- Opinion: Enjoy The Last Day Of The Fiscal Cliff 12/31/2012
- Opinion: Sore Losers 12/21/2012
- Opinion: GOP Too Extreme 12/20/2012
- Opinion: Gun Reform 12/19/2012
- Opinion: Walmart Bribery And Mexico 12/19/2012
- Opinion: Guns 12/18/2012
- Opinion: Michigan’s Brain Dead GOP 12/12/2012
- Opinion: Amazing ‘Stupid Things’ 12/11/2012
- Opinion: History On The Senate Floor 12/10/2012