Latest Tournament News
- Peterson's Overtime Goal Lifts St. Cloud To Regional Victory Freshman Judd Peterson scored at 8:11 of overtime to give St. Cloud State a 3-2 victory over Michigan Tech on Friday in the West Regional semifinals in the NCAA hockey tournament.
- Minnesota-Duluth Beats Minnesota 4-1 In NCAA Play Willie Raskob had a goal and an assist in a three-goal flurry in the first period and Minnesota-Duluth beat Minnesota 4-1 on Friday night in the first round of the Northeast Regional of the NCAA hockey tournament.
- Elite Eight Tale: #1 Wisconsin Vs. #2 Arizona It is rematch time. Last year, the Wisconsin Badgers and Arizona Wildcats met in the Elite Eight and Wisconsin walked away with a 64-63 overtime win.
- Elite Eight Tale: #1 Kentucky Vs. #3 Notre Dame Coming into the Sweet 16, West Virginia showed confidence that they could be the team that finally knocked off the Kentucky Wildcats.
- 7 Weirdest Mascots Of The 2015 NCAA Tournament While watching all of the March Madness games over the past few weeks, you may have caught a glimpse of a college’s strange, dancing, fuzzy mascot and wondered to yourself, “what IS that thing???”
- Sweet 16: Top Teams, Players And Games To Watch As March Madness Resumes Kentucky still has a shot at history. Tom Izzo has Michigan State on another deep March run. Former mid-major monsters Gonzaga and Wichita State are still going strong.
- Sweet 16: #1 Duke Vs. #5 Utah So much for the weak Pac-12 this year: The Utah Utes are one of three teams from the beleaguered conference to make the Sweet 16 this year, and they’ll face the best ACC team left in the tournament: Duke.