Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Barr Wouldn't Have Done Anything Differently On Rodgers Hit Minnesota Vikings linebacker Anthony Barr said Friday that he had no intent to injure Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
- Bradford Out, Keenum Gets Another Start Against Ravens Minnesota Vikings quarterback Sam Bradford will miss another game, the team announced Friday.
- 'Surgery Went Well': Aaron Rodgers Gives Surgery Update On Instagram Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers says in a post on social media that surgery went well on his broken collarbone.