Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Renovated Vikings Defense Ready To Play For Real The Minnesota Vikings have been remaking their defense since Mike Zimmer took over this season as head coach.
- Vikings Sign Ex-Gopher MarQueis Gray, As Tight End The Minnesota Vikings have claimed tight end MarQueis Gray and offensive tackle Mike Harris off waivers. Linebacker Larry Dean and offensive tackle Austin Wentworth were released Sunday to make room on the roster.
- S.D. Sports Journalist Pens Book On 1969 Vikings A Sioux Falls sports journalist has authored a book on the first Minnesota Vikings team to go to the Super Bowl, which happened in the last year of the old National Football League before pro football's biggest merger.