Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Late Safety Helps Dolphins Rally Past Vikings 37-35 Rookie Terrence Fede blocked a punt for a safety with 41 seconds left, and Ryan Tannehill threw four touchdown passes to help the Miami Dolphins come from behind and beat the Minnesota Vikings 37-35 Sunday.
- Rudolph Inactive For Vikings Against Dolphins Tight end Kyle Rudolph is inactive for the Minnesota Vikings against the Miami Dolphins because of ankle and knee injuries.
- Injury Report: Vikings Lose Rookie LB Barr For The Season The Minnesota Vikings promising rookie Anthony Barr will see his first season in the NFL get cut short early. The first round draft pick will have a "very minor procedure" that will keep him out of the final two games. The Vikings list 12 players on...