Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Vikings Could Be Without 2 Of Top 3 Receivers Vs Denver With Adrian Peterson returning to the backfield and a more experienced quarterback in Teddy Bridgewater, the Minnesota Vikings envisioned a balanced offense ready to challenge for a playoff spot in the NFC.
- Vikings Injury Report: Charles Johnson, Jabari Price Out For Week 4 The Minnesota Vikings hit their first stretch of notable injuries this week. Last week, they had their first player listed as anything other than probable and he played. This week, of the seven players on the injury report, six are listed with less...
- Anthony Barr Says His Mother Is The Real Star At 6-foot-5 and 255 pounds, Anthony Barr is a physical presence on the football field. But the person he respects most in this world isn't a football player, it's his mom, Lori, who gave birth to Anthony during her junior year of college.