- Tommies Blog: St. Thomas Excited For New Season, Fresh Start August 22, 2014
- Curiocity: Mike’s Mix – Pickle In The Middle August 22, 2014
- 5(ish) Best Bets For New State Fair Foods August 21, 2014
- Prep Blog: Top High School Football Storylines This Season August 20, 2014
- Bite Of Minnesota: Peaches And Cream Crepes August 19, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Station Promotions
WCCO 4 News is the most-watched local newscast in total viewers, Monday through Friday at 5 a.m., 6 a.m., 12 noon, 5 p.m., 6 p.m. and 10 p.m., according to the May 2012 Nielsen ratings results, it was announced today by Brien Kennedy, WCCO-TV Vice President and General Manager.