- Mike’s Mix: New Fashioned October 18, 2014
- Tommies Blog: St. Thomas Looks To Stay On Track At Hamline October 17, 2014
- Weather Blog: What’s NOAA’s Winter Outlook Say About Minn.? October 16, 2014
- Local Music Tap: ‘War Poets’ Teams Up w/ Rock The Cause To Release EP October 16, 2014
- Movie Blog: Q&A With Twin Cities Film Fest Exec. Director October 15, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Station Promotions
WCCO 4 News is the most-watched local newscast in total viewers, Monday through Friday at 5 a.m., 6 a.m., 12 noon, 5 p.m., 6 p.m. and 10 p.m., according to the May 2012 Nielsen ratings results, it was announced today by Brien Kennedy, WCCO-TV Vice President and General Manager.