- Curiocity Review: The Stars Align For ‘Peter And The Starcatcher’ March 12, 2014
- Prep Blog: State Boys Basketball Preview March 11, 2014
- Bite Of Minnesota: Smoked Salmon Belly Spread March 11, 2014
- Local Music Tap: Doomtree’s P.O.S. Receives New Kidney March 11, 2014
- Movie Blog: This Week’s Best Bets March 11, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Station Promotions
WCCO 4 News is the most-watched local newscast in total viewers, Monday through Friday at 5 a.m., 6 a.m., 12 noon, 5 p.m., 6 p.m. and 10 p.m., according to the May 2012 Nielsen ratings results, it was announced today by Brien Kennedy, WCCO-TV Vice President and General Manager.