- Movie Blog: 10 Best Horror Films Of The Last Half-Dozen Years October 30, 2014
- Wild Blog: Bouncing Back In Boston October 29, 2014
- Wander Minnesota: Dia De Los Muertos October 29, 2014
- Lauren’s Science Corner: Halloween Weather In The Twin Cities October 29, 2014
- Wild Blog: Home Ice Advantage October 27, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Latest Minnesota Station Promotions
WCCO 4 News is the most-watched local newscast in total viewers, Monday through Friday at 5 a.m., 6 a.m., 12 noon, 5 p.m., 6 p.m. and 10 p.m., according to the May 2012 Nielsen ratings results, it was announced today by Brien Kennedy, WCCO-TV Vice President and General Manager.